AddThis

Friday, February 24, 2017

Hello Breanna,

I first came across your books almost three years ago, while searching for something I didn't have a name for. I'd been reading DD and DS books for a couple years already, and while I enjoyed them, and connected with them, something was missing.

The first time I read one of your books, it clicked. I didn't have a name for it before, or even really understood that such a thing existed. But I started reading your books, and it just felt right. I longed for the kind of relationships your stories were about, but I wasn't sure they were really.

I started reading any AP book I could get my hands on, joined chat rooms, and started connecting with people online. I started chatting a lot, and even entered a couple online relationships. What I learned, is that there are a lot of people out there who want to take advantage of you when you are vulnerable. So for awhile I stopped reading AP, stopped letting myself hope for something real.

But today, I read the a Little Play Day and then the General's Little Princess. I haven't cried so much in a very long time. I don't know if I can ever find the words to tell you how much your story meant to me. What an incredibly courageous thing to do, to give of yourself so freely, to share your journey to help others. You helped me.

I too grew up in a shitty environment. While not to the extent that you experienced, I was neglect and abused, and never allowed to be a child. I too struggled with self harm and self hatred, and sometimes I still do. I've spent a lot of time feeling alone and unlovable.

Your story gave me hope. I cried for your hurt and the loss of your Daddy, but rejoiced in the happiness you have found. You made me believe that someday, I might find someone with who I can safely explore an AP dynamic. You showed me that it can be real, but that it should be safe and loving. But more importantly, it was a reminder that I can survive. That I can be someone and do something to make the world better for others. You made my world better today. And for that, I thank you.


Anom

___________________________________

Dear Anom-

Thank you so much for your words. I am so grateful that my books helped you. You have no idea what that means to me, and the strength your words give me to continue doing this work. Bless you.

Please, always hold to hope and never settle for anything less than you desire. The beauty of the Age-Play dynamic is that it gives a sense of safety, nurturing, respect, love and betterment. A Daddy Dom will never take advantage of your vulnerability or force you to do anything that makes you feel lesser or demeaned. Remember, too, that he doesn’t have to use the title ‘daddy’ to be an APer… John doesn’t go by ‘daddy' in our relationship, but all the things that are needed to make me feel like my little girl is safe and taken care of is there. Find a strong, intelligent, caring, nurturing and giving man, one who wants you to be the best for you (not him) and whose pride won’t prevent him from coloring with you or taking you on a surprise visit to build-a-bear. Keep loving yourself and being the best woman you can be, and the right Dom will find his way to you in the perfect time. Think of time like this- while you prepare yourself for him, he is also preparing himself for you.

As for reading and chatrooms--AP can be precarious and, sadly, the majority of AP writer’s are not doers, or even involved in the lifestyle. Books/Blogs that present a world that is not realistic or based on truth gives ideas to predators of how to lure the vulnerable and wanting girls in. Be careful of who/what you read- if they don’t live it, they really don’t know it. I've seen to many people hurt because of the ‘catfish.'

If you ever have any questions or need help, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you again for your words.
All my love,