AddThis

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Kinky Literature for You Are My Sea


You Are My Sea By: Tina Isabel Leung

Genres: #Gay #Erotica #Romance


"YOU ARE MY SEA' IS A 38 MINUTES LONG ROMANTIC READ, FEATURING A MALE/MALE RELATIONSHIP, AND IT ENDS WITH AN EROTIC SCENE."

“He got closer and gave me a liplock, to which I just couldn't say no. I loved him so much. Without even thinking, I started kissing him back, as lovingly as I could, trying to light a flame in his cold soul, in the way one would try to ignite the fire in a sea cave, cold and dark.”

When Peter has a mental breakdown and rushes out of office, his coworker Arnold drops everything to help him. The two start a lonely pilgrimage through lunar landscapes of Iceland. Peter’s goal is to discard his sadness at the sea, while all Arnold wants is to win Peter’s heart. Peter isn’t interested… Or is he? Arnold doesn’t know, but he won’t stop hoping.

Available Formats: Kindle