AddThis

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Werewolf's Tale By: Richard Jaccoma

                                         Genres: #Shifter #Dark #Historical


"SHAPESHIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

...She was an enormous, silver timber wolf, unquestionably a female, twice the size of any wolf I'd ever seen. Her muzzle was on a level with my chest. Her eyes were emerald green, and they glowed with an impossible light. I knew she could only be a dream.
But then her paws smashed into my chest and I tumbled into the gutter.
I tried to get up. She straddled me, loomed over me, silver and sparkling against the night. I smelled the musk of her fur, pungent, sweet; saw her wet, glistening white teeth big as daggers.
Her muzzle dipped toward my throat; her breath steamed against my face in panting clouds; her eyes never left mine. I made a last, hopeless attempt to turn my face away.
"Hold still, damn you! Don't you dare move!"
Her vicious thoughts roared in my mind. Words of the beast.

Read more> https://kinkyliterature.com/book/5331-the-werewolfs-tale/